This baked Tuscan hen casserole recipe is so fast to make and flavorful. Everybody will like it!
Baked Tuscan Rooster Casserole – So fast and flavorful. Everybody will love this scrumptious hen casserole recipe!
This simple baked Tuscan hen casserole recipe combines spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, and parmesan and is derived in combination somewhat briefly for a hectic day’s meal.
As an advantage, this Tuscan hen casserole recipe could also be keto-friendly, gluten-free, and low carb. Revel in!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE BAKED TUSCAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 1 lb (450g) boneless skinless hen breast (about 2 hen breasts, sliced horizontally)
- 6 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces jar sun-dried tomatoes, tired with 1 tbsp oil reserved, and chopped
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon recent chopped parsley
1. To make the baked Tuscan hen Casserole: Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
2. In a bowl, beat in combination the spinach, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Upload part the garlic, salt, onion powder, chili powder, black pepper, and Italian seasoning and beat to mix.
Upload parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and proceed beating to mix.
3. Lay the hen breasts flat within the backside of a giant baking dish. Season the hen breasts with salt, pepper and the rest part of the garlic. Unfold the spinach and cream cheese aggregate on best of the hen, best with sun-dried tomatoes then drizzle a tablespoon of oil reserved from the sun-dried tomatoes. End by means of topping the hen casserole with mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake the Tuscan hen casserole for 35 mins: Prepare dinner for 20 mins loosely lined with foil then discover and bake quarter-hour or till the hen is cooked thru (165˚F – 71ºC interior temperature). Serve the Baked Tuscan hen casserole in an instant along with your number of aspects (cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles…) – Revel in!
TUSCAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE TIPS
- Use your hen leftovers: You’ll use your leftover hen to make this Tuscan hen casserole. Simply bake within the oven for 15 or 20 mins, relying at the quantity of hen used.
- Upload a pinch of mustard powder, or cayenne for an additional kick.
- If you wish to have a crisp, crunchy topping, sprinkle your hen casserole with breadcrumbs. Panko is splendidly flaky and mild whilst beaten red meat rind could be a just right choice for the ones following a low carb or keto nutrition.