Raising your vibration is a key thing to do on a daily basis, especially when you’re feeling tired or drained.
So if you feel tired or down for some reason, don’t look to a chocolate bar, cup of coffee, or energy drink for a lift.
The sugar and caffeine might give you an immediate pick-me-up, but after that quick high wears off, you’ll crash and feel even more drained.
So in order to get you in the perfect mood, try one of these amazing 25 tips to raise your energy levels:
1. Go outside for a walk.
2. If possible, do that walk around nature.
3. Have a cup of tea.
4. Go on Pinterest or Instagram and read inspirational quotes.
5. Take a foam bath with Epsom salt.
6. Play with your cat or dog.
7. Go to the gym and do a good workout.
8. Dance or sing your favourite song.
9. Go on Youtube and watch silly videos that makes you laugh hard. Yes that hamster dancing video!
10. Visit a Twitter or Facebook page from an inspirational page.
11. Go to a yoga class.
12. Read an inspirational book.
13. Drink water.
14. Get some vitamin D, sit outside for a few minutes to soak up the sun.
15. Take a 20 minute power nap.
16. Buy some red flowers. The fiery color makes your muscles move faster and work harder, giving you a burst of energy.
17. Eat some omega 3 fatty acids like nuts. It improves mood and brain function.
18. Be conscious of your thougths and stop them immediately if they’re not positive.
19. Stop trying to be perfect. Nothing and no one is perfect, give your best and that’s enough.
20. Live in the now. Stop reliving your past or worrying about the future.
21. Meditate. Think of nothing and let is raise your vibration. Focus on breathing in and out.
22. Practice Mudra. By learning specific ways in which to hold your fingers, you can direct positive energy into your body. Search on Pinterest for images about it.
23. Hug someone. A big bear hug can instantly change your mood.
24. Play with children.
25. Practice gratitude. Live from a place of abundance and be grateful for what you have now even if you’re not yet where you want to be.
Over to You
What other things do you like to do in order to raise your energy and feel good to write? Share with us in the comment section below.